April 2, 2012 9:00 PM | Danny Cowan
By their powers combined, sixteen indie developers will host the fearsome, unstoppable Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX East this weekend in Boston.
The co-op multi-booth, located at the center of the convention, will showcase 20 games, including several debuts. Featured developers include Dejobaan Games, Retro Affect, Ska Studios, Capybara Games, and a dozen more. Convention attendees will be able to chat with a smattering of developers in attendance as they sample their wares.
I'm impressed! And a little frightened. Click below for the full list of featured titles!
- 1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby) (Dejobaan Games)
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration) (Dejobaan Games)
- AirMech (Carbon Games)
- Antichamber (Demruth)
- BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Gaijin Games)
- Charlie Murder (Ska Studios)
- Drunken Robot Pornography (Dejobaan Games)
- Go Home Dinosaurs (Fire Hose Games)
- Guacamelee! (DrinkBox Studios)
- Jack Lumber: The Lumberjack (Owlchemy Labs)
- Kairo (Locked Door Puzzle)
- Miegakure (Marc Ten Bosch)
- Monaco (Pocketwatch Games)
- Retro/Grade (24 Caret Games)
- Skulls of the Shogun (Haunted Temple Studios)
- Snapshot (Retro Affect)
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Capybara Games)
- SUPER TIME FORCE (Capybara Games)
- Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (DrinkBox Studios)
- Vessel (Strange Loop Games)
The booth will additionally feature a "bonus 21st game," Joe Danger: The Movie, developed by Hello Games.