August 28, 2013 11:52 PM | Staff
Fantastic Arcade, the independent games exhibition borne out of the Fantastic Fest genre film festival held in Austin, Texas, has announced the roster of games to be freely playable at this year's showcase.
In addition to the showcase, Fantastic Arcade features panels, tournaments and a 48 hour game jam, Gamemaking Frenzy. You can learn more about Fantastic Arcade, which is held this September 19th to the 22nd, at its official website.
The list of the 14 titles for this year's Fantastic Arcade are after the jump.
- Kentucky Route Zero (Cardboard Computer)
- Gone Home (The Fullbright Company)
- Mirror Moon EP (Santa Ragione)
- Fjords (Kyle Reimergartin)
- Choosatron Deluxe Adventure Matrix (Jerry Belich)
- Banner Saga: Chapter 1 (Stoic Studio)
- The Stanley Parable (Davey Wreden)
- Perfect Stride (Arcane Kids)
- End of Line (Retro Game Crunch)
- Cutthroat EP (mooosh)
- Crypt of the Necrodancer (Ryan Clark and Ted Martens)
- Quadrilateral Cowboy (Blendo Games)
- The Yawhg (Emily Carroll and Damian Sommer)
- Icarus Proudbottom Teaches Typing (Holy Wow Games)
[Kris Ligman wrote this article for sister site Gamasutra]